bikini body, burn fat, carb, cilantro, dairy free, dairyfree, diet, dinner, DIY, eat clean, eat fat, exogenous ketones, fatloss, fit mom, fitfam, fitness, foodie, gluten free, glutenfree, health, healthy, healthy dinner, high fat, himalayan salt, how to, intermittent fasting, jalapeno, keto, keto os, keto recipe, ketochics, ketogenic, ketogenic diet, ketones, ketosis, LCHF, lifestyle, lose weight, low carb, low fat, mom life, recipe, spanish rice, sugar free, sugarfree, weightloss, wellness
- 4 Cups Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Finely Diced Onion
- 1 Medium Diced Roma Tomato
- 1 Minced Jalapeno (No seeds)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, (1 tsp Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin
- ¼ Teaspoon Paprika
- ¼ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add the onions and sauté until just tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, tomato, jalapeno and cauliflower rice, sauté until the cauliflower is just tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cumin, paprika, cayenne, salt, pepper and tomato paste. Stir to evenly coat the vegetables and cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Add fresh chopped cilantro and serve.